Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter

You know something I hate winter. Actually that is not being said with quite enough emotion...I HATE winter more than just about anything!

Seriously why do I live in NJ? OK wait I know that answer, my family is here. Can my whole family move somewhere warm please? I will follow all of you, I promise!

I wish I could go to sleep on December 26th and wake up April 1st. Lets weigh the pros and cons about winter, shall we?

Cons:
Its friggin cold
Its friggin dark
It friggin snows
There is friggin ice
My heat bill goes up
Did I say its friggin cold

Pros:
Christmas is in Winter
I go to Florida yearly in the winter
Ryan's birthday is in the winter
And sometimes I get a paid day off because school is closed


This morning we has a snow/ice/rain storm. The roads were glare ice, I joked on my Facebook page that I had to ice skate just to get to my car today. Schools called a 2 hour delay but after the 2 hours were up driving on local streets was still hell.

Why is this necessary? Think about mornings going to work in July.... No jacket needed, bright and sunny out with the occasional rainy day, no big bulky clothes needed and daylight till 8:30pm. I mean I see no issue here, summer is where its at with a bit of spring and fall mixed in

The moral to the story is the cons of winter outweigh the pros and there is nothing bad to say about the summer.

I think I am going to start a petition to ban winter and do 4 months each of Spring, Summer and Fall.

Who's with me?

1 comment: